Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Loving.....







:: being able to open my shutters and blinds during the day to let in the soft, warm sun (up until last week, the summer sun has been too hot to leave the blinds open during the day) :: the subtle changing of the seasons :: getting so caught up in a book that it takes me a few seconds to remember where I am :: having a wonderful husband who knows the importance of 'me' time, even if it's just half an hour a day to myself :: wandering through a yarn store and feeling all of the beautiful alpaca blended yarns :: sipping on homemade chai inspired from this recipe (I have played around with this recipe to make my own personal blend....delicious and so so comforting) :: the feel of my babes little arms curling around my neck as she snuggles into me ::

 Have a lovely week,

Tina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ❤