Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Colours of an Aussie summer - Part 1


It's no secret...I'm not a big fan of summer.  I'm more of an autumn girl - Cool evenings, sunny days, lovely rust reds and browns, casseroles, warm drinks...mmmm.  Don't get me wrong,  I do love warm days, just not the skin blistering, unforgiving heat of an Aussie bush summer.  At the moment Pinterest, along with the blogs I'm currently reading, are full of pictures of snowy days, cosy chunky knits and slow cooked comfort food.   Here though, in our little part of the world, the weather is really heating up.  The landscape is beginning to look scorched and dry with muted colours of Eucalypt green, dry browns, pale yellows, and occasional splashes of vibrant coloured flowers - the colours of an Aussie summer.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ❤